Friday, June 15, 2012

Boys Cakes


Boys Birthday Cakes


Ben 10 5th birthday cake I made for our oldest son. 
I made this Ben 10 cake using 2 halves of cake I baked in an oven proof bowl. I used rolled icing to cover and decorate the cake.
Using swirly candles adds the fun magic watch effect and looks awesome when lit.


Drummer Boy Cake
This was an 18th birthday cake made for a family member who of course plays the drums.
I went for a simple design and decorated it all using rolled icing. 


Golf Theme Birthday Cake
I made this cake for our 4yr old son who loves playing golf .
With this one unlike my other cakes I used coloured frosting to decorate half the cake as well as rolled icing to get the golf course grass effect. 



Sponge Bob Cake

A fun bright Sponge Bob cake made for a friend. I loved making this one and my boys loved seeing the end result. It was a shame I had to give it away like with all the other cakes. 
It was made from a square pan and then cut into shape covering it in rolled icing. I also coloured the inside of the cake yellow :)






No comments:

Post a Comment